Frankfurt '93 & Geneva '94 Motor Show car.
1989 Ferrari 328 Conciso One-Off.
Coachwork by Michalak
- The only example hand built by Bernd Rudiger Michalak
- Present ownership since 1999
- Less than 9700 kms recorded
- Outstandingly original condition as one would expect
- Road-registered in Belgium
- Offered with original production photographs and all accessories incl. the 2 original helmets.
The "Conciso" was appreciated by the expert journalists and consequently awarded with a second prize of the EUROSIGN DESIGN AWARD behind the Bertone Blitz and in front of Italian design Nazca C2 Spider. "Conciso" reminds Paul Frère, the most experienced race driver and car tester, of the Ferrari Barchetta of the early 50ties. His comments were just as enthusiastic as those of Graf Görtz, the designer of BMW 507.
The car was auctioned by Bonhams in 2017 for € 115.000,- and auctioned by RM Sothebys in 2018 for €109.250,-.
I am not a natural flatterer, I like to think that I "tell it like it is", politely I hope. So when I tell you that I am very impressed by the contents of your website, it is just not English politeness. I of course love the subject matter but you deal with it in an energetic and respectful manner. I am overwhelmed by the research that has gone into compiling the list of coachbuilders/bodybuilders for Europe and North America. I have never heard of the vast majority of them.
Congratulations on an excellent website.
- N. Maltby of Car Scene International
We use Coachbuild.com almost daily as our main reference source!
- Schloss Dyck Classic Days
We use Coachbuild.com all the time for references!
- Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
We are very impressed by your website!
- Bicester Heritage UK