The history of Touring is described in this new book by Giovanni Bianchi Anderloni, grandson of the founder using the Bianchi Anderloni family archives and with the support of the national archives, as well as vintage magazines.
For all lovers of vintage cars, Carrozzeria Touring is synonymous with elegance, sophistication and aerodynamic efficiency. The Superleggera Berlinetta, the Barchetta Ferrari, and the Disco Volante are just three examples that represent the achievements of the famous Milanese designer who was born in 1926. Other cars featured in the book are the Alfa Romeos - the 6C 1750 Flying Star, the 6C 2300 Mille Miglia, the 8C 2300 and 2900, the Sprint 1900 and 2000, and the 2600 Spider, the 3500 GT Maserati, the first Lamborghinis (350 GT and 400 GT), the Lancias, including the Lambda Flaminia, and many other major brands (Isotta Fraschini, Fiat, Bianchi, Ansaldo, OM, Mercedes). These are cars that have all won both in concours d'élégance and on the track. Also covered is the period of Carlo Felice Anderloni who led the Alfa Romeo Centro Stile.
- Title: Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera
- Author: Giovanni Bianchi Anderloni
- Publisher: Fucina S.r.l. / Dalton Watson
- Price: $290,00
- Hardback, 2 volume set
- English version
- 755 pages
- 245mm x 280mm
- Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera Facebook page
- Click here to view sample pages from volume I
- Click here to view sample pages from volume II
- Other titles by Dalton Watson
- Coachbuild.com Encyclopedia: Carrozzeria Touring & Touring Superleggera
Click to enlarge