Carrossier Louis Dubos / Dubos Fréres was situated in Neuilly-sur-Seine near Paris. The Dubos Company started as a coachbuilder of horse-drawn carriages. In the mid-1920s they reluctantly converted to coachwork construction for automobiles. The company is best known for their work for Avions Voisin and Talbot Lago. In 1945, they moved to Puteaux and soon became one of Talbot's favored suppliers of semi-custom coachwork.