>
LOGIN | REGISTER | SEARCH | ENCYCLOPEDIA | MARKETPLACE It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Books about coachbuilding
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:33 am 
Craftsman

robgeelen wrote:
Can I recommend Those Elegant Rolls-Royce, Coachwork on Rolls-Royce, and Rolls-Royce The Elegance Continues, all by L.E. Dalton, all mostly, many pictures of prewar Rolls Royce (first 2) and post war (the last one)

sorry I do not have the opportunity to buy books about Rolls-Royce by Lawrence Dalton. They are very expensive for me, taking into account the delivery to Russia for a lot of money. Or do not deliver to Russia at all. Maybe someone could help me with the purchase of books?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:32 am 
Master coachbuilder

Hi, Alex,

I can only write for GERmany. The standard-books for RR/B I can get with GER-ebay & Co around 50 > 80;--€.
https://www.google.de/search?q=Coachwor ... 00&bih=754
The book-weights is about 2kg-each. For sending GER > RUS it is 5;--€/kg.

If I can help You to buy Your 'number-I-II-III-fav.-books', let me know, So, I (FrankWollenberg at t-online.de) can send You offers, I will find in future in EU & GB.

With greetings to You, Frank ;) .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:30 pm 
Craftsman

does anyone have this book -The Graham Legacy: Graham-Paige to 1932 by Michael E. Keller& ???

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6